Your monetary donations, no matter how big or small, make the biggest difference in the lives of our beneficiaries. And, when donating to Souper Troopers, you can tick many boxes:
- CSI and marketing – being seen to be involved with an NPO making a real difference on the streets of Cape Town will boost your company’s reputation and show that you care enough to be part of the solution;
- tax savings – as a Public Benefit Organisation we can issue S18A tax certificates to all South African taxpayers for the full value of their donations in any tax year;
- B-BBEE – we are a Level 1 B-BBEE contributor so donating your SED budget to Souper Troopers qualifies you for B-BBEE points. See below for more about how we can help you improve your rating.
- ESG – companies need to create value – for both their shareholders and society – and demonstrate a commitment to sustainability. We can help you tick the S (Social) in your ESG strategy.
- non-perishable food
- clothes and shoes in good condition
- handbags and other bags
- household items
- tools and paint
We can usually find a use for any furniture or equipment you no longer need so please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARTNER WITH US
In addition to donating money or goods, there are many ways businesses can partner with us – below are just a few.
- Share your skills with us
You are an expert in your field and probably have lots of skills that you could share with us: marketing and social media, business and financial planning; IT support, graphic design, personal development, mentoring, training.
- Share your services with us
The service you offer your clients may be something we currently have to pay for, like fibre connectivity, web hosting, delivery services.
- Buy Troopers coffee for your office machine
This is the easiest way of all – great coffee for a great cause. It’s that simple!
- Plan co-hosted events with us
Think beach cleans with a staff team, serving warm soup on a cold day with a group of volunteers from a corporate partner, hosting us at corporate team building days, planting trees with us in impoverished communities, fundraising events… the sky is the limit.
We’d love to talk to you about different ways you can partner with Souper Troopers. Get in touch on email@example.com.
EARN B-BBEE POINTS
We can help you with both these aspects of your B-BBEE scorecard. Here’s how:
Buying our Troopers coffee for your office machines earns you valuable points as you will be procuring your coffee from a Level 1 B-BBEE contributor.
All businesses can donate money to previously disadvantaged communities to qualify for their 5 Socio-Economic Development points. The qualifying donation is 1% of net profit after tax or 0,125% of turnover and we will issue you with an affidavit stating that 100% of your donation was used directly to benefit our black beneficiaries.
Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further.