Donate a set amount each month to help us cover our expenses. Click on the DONATE NOW page and click on the local or international button under MONTHLY GIVING on the far right. Remember that we can issue S18A tax certificates to all South African taxpayers for the full value of donations made to Souper Troopers in any financial year.
Become a Souper Champion
Help us raise funds to support our work. Champions dedicate their special milestones (birthday, anniversary), sporting events (marathons, fun runs, cycles, swims) or other occasions to Souper Troopers and ask their family, friends and colleagues to donate towards their campaign. Please email us to discuss this further – email@example.com
Become a Souper Hero
There are several ways for businesses to become a Souper Champion: make us a CSI partner; let us help you improve your B-BBEE rating; encourage your staff to donate toiletries, clothes, food, money; or partner with us for a specific event. Please email us to discuss this further firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember that we can issue S18A tax certificates to all South African taxpayers for the full value of donations made to Souper Troopers in any financial year.
Become a Souper Trooper
There are so many ways to become a Souper Trooper.
- volunteer at our events that are open to the public
- help us with marketing and social media
- provide logistic support (transporting goods or storing them)
- fundraise – think as small as hosting a cake sale or as big as becoming a Souper Champion (above)
- take photographs or videos at our events that are open to the public
- donate toiletries, non-perishable food or clothing
- share your skills with our clients
- help us sell the products in our Souper Market
- help us find the right premises for our Humanity Hub
- tell us how you’d like to be involved!